Saturday 18 June 2011

i forgot telling about this to you, you and you!

really forgot telling about this la...
okayokay my fault...hahaa...i'm taking form 6...
as  you all know everyone scared and always asked me y ! y! and y!
y i'm taking form 6..hahaha
okayokay..i've make a mistakes...my spm result is not good enoughh..BUT i have the confidence in taking form 6..its true...that was so weird..isnt it?
hahaha...whatever....i'm taking form6 in ACS...the most knowledgeable and the most outstanding school??
is it rite??hahhaa...but i'm trying to get over through it...
and you know what...my classmates??they were superb..never stop studying...not like me..still playing around..i'm just like a tiny little thing compared to them...for god sake...pls help me...its like taking my happiness away...
i'm the only malay girl in that class...and others are chinese and indians....they were so good in their studies...it makes me feel awkward...really super duppie awkward...but nasib baikkkk ade Lai Hang!
hahhaa...she is so sporting and knows my feeling...we're planning to change our course...we want to go to art streamm...i cnt tahan there anymore..chemistry sememangnye memecahkan kepala..
we cant understand so we just angguk-angguk kepala la ...
why we do like that??want to know why??
its because everyone in that class angguk-angguk kepalaaaa when the teachers asking them whether they understand or not...
hahaha...so hypocrite!whether they really know or they just like both of us that thing i dont know...but its really miserable when i cant hang up with my friends during recess..recess time not same anymore...
haha...aduhaiii....
i'm so sorry guys...cant teman u all again until i change the course so wait for me okay..aduhaii...
sorry..sorryy...
korang mesti ckp ak sombong kan...but serius bukn ak buat jadual waktu kelas ak...so sorry...
ak leh jumpe mengkeme-mengkeme ni waktu balik sekolh..itu pon kalau sempat..colloquium pon i bnde ak nak buat jugakk...mintak ampunn yeee...



No comments:

Post a Comment